Definition of 'speak'
You searched for speaks
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
Synonyms: talk utter mouth verbalize verbalise
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won't speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- make a characteristic or natural sound; "The drums spoke"