Definition of 'splay'
You searched for splayed
- an outward bevel around a door or window that makes it seem larger
- spread open or apart; "He splayed his huge hands over the table"
- turn outward; "These birds can splay out their toes"; "ballet dancers can rotate their legs out by 90 degrees"
Synonyms: turn out spread out rotate
- move out of position; "dislocate joints"; "the artificial hip joint luxated and had to be put back surgically"
Synonyms: dislocate luxate slip
- turned outward in an ungainly manner; "splay knees"