Definition of 'streak'
- an unbroken series of events; "had a streak of bad luck"; "Nicklaus had a run of birdies"
- a distinctive characteristic; "he has a stubborn streak"; "a streak of wildness"
- a marking of a different color or texture from the background
- a sudden flash (as of lightning)
- move quickly in a straight line; "The plane streaked across the sky"
- run naked in a public place
- mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
Synonyms: mottle blotch