Definition of 'wrinkle'
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
Synonyms: furrow crease crinkle seam line
- a minor difficulty; "they finally have the wrinkles pretty well ironed out"
- a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker; "purse ones's lips"
- make wrinkles or creases into a smooth surface; "The dress got wrinkled"
Synonyms: ruckle crease crinkle scrunch scrunch up crisp
- make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
Synonyms: furrow crease
- become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
Synonyms: rumple crumple crease crinkle