Tour: Independent Program
After selecting a curricular area - Math in this case - the student is now presented with the different subjects for the curricular area. e-Tutor will make recommendations based on grade level, current performance level, and previous school transcripts if they are provided.
Benefits of the e-Tutor Curriculum
- Curriculum meets national standards
- e-Tutor transcripts and diploma are equivalent with a traditional school
- Curriculum is cross-aged
- Each subject contains a range of grade levels, e.g. 9th - 12th grade
- Students have access to both challenging and review material
- Our 3,000+ lesson modules cover a wide variety of topics.
- Language Arts - e-Tutor is your english tutor! Learn writing, reading, vocabulary, grammar, and more.
- Mathematics - e-Tutor is your online math tutor! Study arithmetic, geometry, algebra, etc.
- Science - Study chemistry, physics, biology, earth science, and much more.
- Social Studies - Learn about government, economics, and history.
- The curriculum is unique to e-Tutor
- No other materials are required.
- 3,000+ lesson modules
- 200+ authors
- 20+ subjects
- 4 curricular areas
- Easy credit transfer
- Quality assurance
- Access to loans & scholarships